Friday, February 4, 2011

Friends And Not So Enemies

As I was wondering through a very expensive looking hotel/plaza, I had to turn my wandering into running. I was running for my life all through out this magnificent place. I had been visiting and living in this place for quite some time, but I was now being chased. I had to run into bathrooms and hide in the stalls which turned into a sitting elevator with lots of people (and this saving my life because my hunters did not kill in public). Lots of people were dying in the most comical and weird ways. Comical in the sense that there was an idiotic police troop assigned to investigate the killings at the hotel, and they were as dumb as rocks. They actually would have friendly conversations with the bad guys (so to speak) and would some how always get tangled up in the thing that the people were found dead in. As I saw that the police had no capability of protection, I tried my best to fool the three chasing after me. I found out it was a man and two women. The man had impecable taste in suits and skinny ties, and the women had long, lovely hair. I was wearing gray pants and a white v neck when I decided to play dumb and lead them on a tour of the art in the hotel. I led them into this room with elaborate finger paintings done by children. It was in here they showed me they were vampires and told me about obnoxious vampires whose techniques they hated. We actually became friends in those few minutes. They then pinned me down and told me they could not wait to drink my blood, it was the sweetest thing they would ever have. I even offered to cut open my own wrists for them. Even though we had grown to become friends in my last moments of life, they were still surprised that I was not afraid to die. They asked me why, I responded with simple fact that it was inevitable whether they were to drain me dry or turn me into one of  them. They then were not hesitant to pick out the best scissors and explain what would happen (they did not bite but actually cut open the viens in the wrists-biting was for something else). They were greedy for my blood but assured me it would not hurt, they wouldn't allow it because they liked me. I watched as one woman precisely dug the sharp blade into one of my veins and then started to drink, leaving the other anxious for their turn. I then closed my eyes and thought only happy thoughts as I felt my life seep out of me. It was then I woke up to the the tingling and draining sensation that I was actually feeling in my real body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment